cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

[Question #677843]: Disable dialogues/messages like "happy new year" to make it more professional

New question #677843 on Cairo-Dock Core:
https://answers.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-core/+question/677843

I use Cairo-dock and think it is a great product!
I would like to use it also in a more professional setting, and was wondering how to disable incidental messages (balloons), for example "happy new year" I did look around on serveral websites (www.glx-dock.org) but could not find how to disable this.
Hope you can help

--
You received this question notification because your team Cairo-Dock
Devs is an answer contact for Cairo-Dock Core.