calibre-devs team mailing list archive

Re: CSS normalization

Ah, I get it now. What's the performance like, since this algorithm will
require a lot of XPath queries?

If the performance is acceptable, we can change the CSS handling in any2epub
when we do the modularization of the conversion pipeline.

Kovid.

--

Kovid Goyal  MC 452-48
California Institute of Technology
1200 E California Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91125

cell  : +01 626 390 8699
office: +01 626 395 6595 (449 Lauritsen)
email : kovid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
web   : http://www.kovidgoyal.net