calibre-devs team mailing list archive

Re: MobiDeDRM plugin

(Sorry for potentially broken threading on reply; I'm replying to my
original post since I didn't actually receive your reply and I'm
following up to your post in the archives... which don't have a mailto:
link with correct &references= in its URL, or even _show_ me the

> Storing multiple PIDs should be easy, just use the customization framework and
> have it split the customizations string on commas, so taht theuser can enter
> multiple PIDs.

Commas never appear in PIDs, I assume?

>  More advanced customization would require you to build your own
> customization widget, which is a little more involved.

That's why I posted here about the need for it, in the hope that someone
who actually knows some python and maybe even calibre would be
interested.

Personally, I lack the wit -- and I know perfectly well that now I've
got it to the point where it will import DRMed and non-DRMed files
correctly, this _isn't_ going to be the thing which finally incites me
to learn to write python properly. Calibre works too well :)

--
dwmw2