calibre-devs team mailing list archive

Updated kobo driver

Hi

I updated the drive (still very rough) based on custom-cols.  It currently
does the following:

   1. selects data from the sqlite database
   2. Displays the records separated by card (internal memory or SDCard)
   3. Does something with the cache/metadata
   4. Displays thumbnails
   5. for epubs or pdf you can view the doc in calibre

I am having an issue with the caching.  If I run calibre after removing the
metadata files manually from the device the records appear correctly.  The
second time I run calibre it displays the list correctly but drops the pdf
and epubs for some reason.  The third time it displays correctly again.

The output is:

count found in cache: 106, count of files in metadata: 102, need_sync: True
count found in cache: 1, count of files in metadata: 0, need_sync: True

The values swap places every subsequent run.  Something silly I imagine...

It is at lp:~timlegge/calibre/kobo_driver

Tim

Follow ups