calibre-devs team mailing list archive

Re: 0.7.3 imminent

Hi

I did some more cleanup on the kobo driver but did not get time to do
the testing it needs to ask for it to be merged.  I still have a
little cleanup on the path versus lpath now that I understand the
difference ;-)

I did notice recently however that I need to do a build and install in
order to see changes.  I did have that issue in the past but deleting
the /usr/libcalibre etc seemed to work.  This time it is not.

Any ideas?

Tim