calibre-devs team mailing list archive

0.7.18 imminent

Hi all,

0.7.18 will be released in the next 24 hours. The major incompatible changes are:

  - A new preferences dialog with a plugin based API
  - Switch to using rasterized versions of SVG icons for a minor startup speed boost (I found that QIcon rasterizes SVG then resizes it anyway, so there is no advantage to using SVG icons directly).
  - The API for the catalog generation plugins changed slightly to accommodate adding on device information to the catalogs.

Feel free to ping me if you have last minute concerns/patches.

Kovid.

--

Dr. Kovid Goyal
http://www.kovidgoyal.net