caneypuggies team mailing list archive

Re: July 1st Meeting - Unable to attend

Ok, I also want to let you all know that I've canceled the July 8 and
July 29 meetings as mentioned here
<http://caneypuggies.alwaysreformed.com/wiki/PastMeetingMinutes>,
because I will be out of town July 8, and our church will be having VBS
in the evenings (6:30-8) July 26-30.  On July 29, it is OK with me and
the church if you still all want to meet in a room in the church, but I
won't be able to be present after about 6 PM because I'll be involved in
VBS.  So, I'm "officially" canceling the meeting, but if more than one
of the rest of you want to meet here, let me know and I'll make sure the
building is open and I'm here at 5 and will take part in the beginning
of the meeting.

Tim

--
Tim Black