caneypuggies team mailing list archive

Where to change CSS styles

Diana,

I'm glad you're working on changing the style of the header--that's a
good place to learn, so keep it up.  BUT, I want to recommend you try
changing the title's styles in the CSS file here:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Ecaneypuggies/reformedchurcheslocator/trunk/annotate/head%3A/rcl/public/css/style.css#L27

You can Google "external CSS style sheets" and "CSS selectors" to
understand how to use style.css.  The benefit of putting style
definitions in style.css instead of in the template files is that we can
edit all the styles for the website in that one file (style.css),
instead of editing them in many template files.

Tim
--
Tim Black
Pastor, /Caney Orthodox Presbyterian Church <http://caneyopc.org>/, 206