caneypuggies team mailing list archive

An explanation of several code changes

Hi all,

I made a few changes to the code you might want to look at for future
reference:

Here is the beginning of the group filter interface we made last week:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~caneypuggies/reformedchurcheslocator/trunk/revision/67

I improved some indentation to make it more consistent:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~caneypuggies/reformedchurcheslocator/trunk/revision/68

I made the controller method get a list of congregations in the
user-selected group so only those congregations will display on the
page.  So here's how to filter the results of a database query:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~caneypuggies/reformedchurcheslocator/trunk/revision/69

I made it so the list of groups can be sorted in descending order so the
group containing the most congregations is at the top of the list, and
added a test that doesn't actually test the sorting (which would be good
to do), but will notify us if the page displays a Python error:

In the CGroup model, I added a special column that stores the results of
a query:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~caneypuggies/reformedchurcheslocator/trunk/revision/70

Added the test:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~caneypuggies/reformedchurcheslocator/trunk/revision/71

Fixed the sort order to be in descending order:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~caneypuggies/reformedchurcheslocator/trunk/revision/72

Tim