caneypuggies team mailing list archive

What we did last week

Hi all,

I added this note on the "PastMeetingMinutes" page describing what we
did last week:  "We created a way to filter the list of congregations by
keyword. View the code changes here
<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Ecaneypuggies/reformedchurcheslocator/trunk/revision/73>.
This gives an example of a simple form (the search-by-keyword box), and
a controller method that runs a query for that keyword and returns the
resulting list of congregations to a template that displays the output."

The cool result is that now you can enter a keyword into Reformed
Churches Locator and it will let you search for congregations that
contain that keyword!  The reason this is cool is that now the program
actually responds to user input--now there's something to play with. : )

Tim