caneypuggies team mailing list archive

Re: Back to work

Uh, oh, it looks like I accidentally sent this (yesterday) only to
Diana, and not the other members of CaneyPUGgies.  So now I'm sending it
out to the rest of you.

------

Ok, although it sounds like no one else will be present, I'll be at the
church tomorrow evening during our regular meeting time, so if anyone is
able to make it we can have a meeting.

Robbi, would you be able to come to meetings if they are Monday or
Tuesday evenings?

Also, last meeting Diana and I were able to successfully do
screen-sharing remotely (from our separate homes) through Empathy over
the Google Talk protocol.  So if you would like to attend a meeting from
home it's possible.  We spent the whole time trying (but not yet
succeeding) to fix a bug so don't have anything to report yet in the
minutes.

Tim