canonical-x team mailing list archive

[bryce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: Bug status for 989921?]

Chris, here's a resend of the email:

----- Forwarded message from Bryce Harrington <bryce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> -----

Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 14:35:09 -0800
From: Bryce Harrington <bryce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Christopher James Halse Rogers <christopher.halse.rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: canonical-x@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Canonical-x] Bug status for 989921?

Hi Chris,

Heading into the holidays you were looking at some colord issues; by
chance did you figure out a solution for 989921?

Aside from the PS project, are there any X bugs you're currently
focusing on?  If not, would you be interested in reviewing 1062534?
This is an xlib issue that prevents some EA games from running under
Wine, that Scott Ritchie asked us to look at.

Also, I notice you have quite a few bugs assigned to you; please feel
free to re-assign ones to canonical-x that you think need attention but
you don't have time for, or paste them onto our TODO page in wiki.

Bryce