cbc.block team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #208903]: down_cast problem

Question #208903 on CBC.Block changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/cbc.block/+question/208903

Joachim Haga proposed the following answer:
I will check. Is this with Dolfin 1.0?
Den 18. sep. 2012 17.11 skrev "Sander Rhebergen" <
question208903@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> følgende: