cf-charmers team mailing list archive

Re: Issue with deploying latest version of Cloud Foundry Juju charm (revno 139).

Sorry for silence about infrastructure. I use AWS, us-west-2 region.

The thing that surprised me was that I didn't see any service started for
log time. I didn't knew if it was changed behavior or an error.

Today I've wrote simple script [1] that detects how much time juju doesn't
have any service and started it together with CF deployment. It turned out
that there is no any service in `juju status` output for 10 minutes.

Anyway, CF deployment fork for me. In my case it tooks ~40mins to deploy it.

Link: [1]
https://gist.github.com/allomov/a5201c698c6144e06841#file-juju_services_load_timer-rb