checkbox-dev team mailing list archive

PlainBox 0.5a1 released

Hello

I'm pleased to announce the availability of PlainBox 0.5 alpha 1.

This is an alpha release of the 0.5 series. It is released for testing and
early feedback.For a list of changes refer to the changelog [1]. Final
release is not scheduled yet but it is expected to follow by the end of
February 2014.

The new release source tarball has been uploaded to pypi [2] and is
immediately available.

The Debian SVN packaging repository has been updated [3]. You may expect
that new versions of PlainBox packages will show up the Debian and Ubuntu
archives in two or three days.

As always, our official documentation has is live on readthedocs [4].

[1] http://plainbox.readthedocs.org/en/latest/changelog.html#plainbox-0-5a1
[2] https://pypi.python.org/pypi/plainbox
[3] http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/python-modules/packages/plainbox/
[4] http://plainbox.readthedocs.org/