checkbox-dev team mailing list archive

New Checkbox Release (Week 33)

Greetings,

A new release of the Checkbox packages has been uploaded to the Hardware
Certification Public PPA
(https://launchpad.net/~hardware-certification/+archive/public).

I'd like to extend our thanks to the people who tested this release
based on our call to test issued a week ago.

This release is based on the following bzr tags of lp:checkbox:

plainbox-v0.10
checkbox-support-v0.7
checkbox-ng-v0.8
checkbox-gui-v0.22
plainbox-provider-resource-generic-v0.6
plainbox-provider-checkbox-v0.9
plainbox-provider-canonical-certification-v0.5

Bugs fixed:
http://goo.gl/ypCBYU

The roadmap for the next 2 releases is as follows:

Checkbox release (2014-08-29):
http://goo.gl/CfT8p9

Checkbox release (2014-09-12):
http://goo.gl/zwjZtc

And finally, here's a detailed log of all the changes in this stable
release (the changelog versus the last stable checkbox release from
2014-08-01). Note that the change log is still experimental.

http://paste.ubuntu.com/8010026/

Thanks,

Daniel Manrique

Follow ups