checkbox-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Piglit update (v2)

Just ran it on my vivid test machine. Seems we had similar experiences, but
I believe the apport pop ups are correctly prompted since my fails were
actually crashes. Either way, however, we would want to suppress that.

Chris

--
Chris Gregan
Project Manager

----
1024/8806032D
E70F 7391 6C78 9B9E 6461 1CC7 B168 E1E7 8806 032D