checkbox-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Checkbox touch broken on Vivid

I've run unit-tests (and the app) on vivid desktop, and everything is
ok, so I presumed it is a touch-device that's acting up. I've run
tests on channel=vivid (r1) and it worked. Reflashed to vivid/proposed
(r154) and it crashed as zyga described.
http://paste.ubuntu.com/10705544/

Seems like some python bits are missing.
I'll file a bug and and look further to this.