checkbox-dev team mailing list archive

Checkbox Stack in Debian

Hey

I made some changes to tracking of our work to put the Checkbox stack
in Debian. You can see this [1] public Trello board (which will never
change) for details. Each stack release (monthly) is represented by a
column (a Trello list). Subsequent actions related to that release are
tracked as separate cards. Each release will have at least the main
card, you can check that card for precise version numbers and how each
package is doing. That card also has links to my Debian QA page [2]
which tracks all of the packages I'm working on. I'm using green to
tag the release that's being worked on and red as the release that's
not ready to be worked on yet.

If you have any questions about that just ask.

Thanks
ZK

[1] https://trello.com/b/G8nv6Kf6/checkbox-stack-in-debian
[2] https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=Zygmunt