checkbox-dev team mailing list archive

Decommissioning checkbox-dev, introducing checkbox-devel

Hi

quite a while but it always had a few shortcomings. In the last few
days we talked about moving to a more regular mailing list that anyone
can subscribe to and that is disconnected from particular launchpad
identity or rights associated with it.

I'm please to announce that we've created
checkbox-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. This is a typical mailman mailing
list. You are all encouraged to subscribe to it. You can find all the
relevant information here [1].

The old list will be made read-only (deactivated) so that no new
messages can be posted to it. I will make the switch tomorrow (5th of
June), around noon. If you have any concerns about the move please
voice them before that period.