clicompanion-devs team mailing list archive

Status update once again

So its happeneing again fellas. I thought we were in a feature freeze
looking to release. Now our packaging is messed up some more and more bugs
being processed. So again my question is where do we stand and why are we
not enforcing the IT model of separation of duties. I have just been
watching from the back trying to see where we are heading cause as before
we are moving ahead with little or no team input/efforts. Marek we
discussed this previously but it seems we still have issue. Of course your
work is greatly appreciated and we see your efforts to get clicompanion
upstream but you are isolating yourself into a one man team/project and
leaving folks behind. Let us help you so we all can work as a team.

--
God Bless