clicompanion-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Preparation for release

Are taking in english grammar into consideration with the description of
the commands and the lining up of descriptions for example in the
clicompanion2.config file some descriptions start with capital lettering
and some are offset or staggered from others. If this is not a big issue
than i see that we are good to do your merge request marek.