clicompanion-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Development of Clicompanion

Hi,

I've got an idea to help my friends learn Python by working together on
Clicompanion.

The tool wasn't updated for a few years, and I've noticed that people are
downloading it recently (probably its installation is unsuccessful because
of #1420650).

Let's help the people! :)

Will you still be there to make code reviews for us?
Could you remind me: what is our current repository | PPA push policy?

Have a great day!
Marek

<https://www.facebook.com/MarekBardonskiOfficial/>