Re: [Merge] lp:~harlowja/cloud-init/cloud-file-write into lp:cloud-init

Joshua, Thanks for the new feature.
A couple things:
 * I think we might as well just require 'compression' to be 'gzip', rather than supporting anything from is_true.  having more things just makes more work in the future, and its no harder for someone to produce 'compression: gzip' than 'compression: 1'
 * it seems like the code right now only base64 decodes if the content is set to compressed.  I'd like to do that seperately.  It maybe that someone wants to simply produce base64 for all files they send through, rather than only for gzipped.
 * examples added in /doc would be nice.

Other than that, I think it looks great.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~harlowja/cloud-init/cloud-file-write/+merge/114417
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~harlowja/cloud-init/cloud-file-write into lp:cloud-init.