Re: [Merge] lp:~harlowja/cloud-init/launch-index-work into lp:cloud-init

Josh,
 Thanks for the work, it looks pretty good. I have a few comments:
 * why CAN_HAVE_LAUNCH_INDEX ?
   why do we want to limit which parts can affect only a given launch index.
 * https://review.openstack.org/#/c/11997/ will add 'launch_index' to the openstack metadata service. I suggest we make the getter for launch_index a default in DataSource and let ec2 override it.  The default would look for 'launch_index' or 'launch-index' in metadata and return None if not found.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~harlowja/cloud-init/launch-index-work/+merge/121423
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~harlowja/cloud-init/launch-index-work into lp:cloud-init.