Re: [Merge] lp:~harlowja/cloud-init/url-ssl-fixings into lp:cloud-init

So availability, not so sure, its used by python-requests, so it should be there, but I need to verify.

As far as the code 'copying', its pretty simple stuff from there utils file, and the other option is we either patch the url function that have in there (and make urllib2 work with https correctly, which isn't bad, others have done this as well).

I'm fine with different solutions of course (this code didn't take that long to work through).

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~harlowja/cloud-init/url-ssl-fixings/+merge/130401
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~harlowja/cloud-init/url-ssl-fixings into lp:cloud-init.