Re: [Merge] lp:~harlowja/cloud-init/query-tool-is-back into lp:cloud-init

I'd like to have the query tool back.  Some comments:
 * I'd like some cmdline mechanism to request a single variable 'cloud-init query --instance-id' or something like that.  Saving that, at very least well formatted data needs to be output for '--what=ds'.  As it exists right now, I dont think its machine parsable output really.  I kind of liked hte way it was in revno 649 in that respect.
    Basically, I want people to be able to use this as a replacement for 'ec2metadata --instance-id' or 'ec2metadata  --local-hostname'.  I dont think doing this consistently across data sources is easy, but I'd like to try.

 * 'self._write_to_cache(safe=False)' is more readable than below, which just looks odd.
    +        self._write_to_cache(False)
    +        self._write_to_cache(True)

 * seems like unused change for 'hash_blob' creeped  in.
 * random newline in 'Requires' was added.
 * cloudinit/pprint.py has 'vim: not consistent with other 'vi:'. I'm not opposed to that change, but I'd prefer it done once all over if we wanted that.
   # vim: tabstop=4 shiftwidth=4 softtabstop=4

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~harlowja/cloud-init/query-tool-is-back/+merge/123394
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~harlowja/cloud-init/query-tool-is-back into lp:cloud-init.