Re: [Merge] lp:~juergh/cloud-init/add-sles-support into lp:cloud-init

That might be a problem. Need to check with Robert @ SUSE but he indicated before that he can't sign this.

>  - can we get packages/rpmb to work on suse? or should would it be better to
>    do packages/suse-rpmb ?

I can do that but who is going to use it? The package maintainer? Not sure if they are actually going to use it.

> Those are moderately small things.
> The big thing is thank you for your contribution.

Anytime :-)

...Juerg

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~juergh/cloud-init/add-sles-support/+merge/171223
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~juergh/cloud-init/add-sles-support into lp:cloud-init.