Re: [Merge] lp:~harlowja/cloud-init/cloud-jsonpatch into lp:cloud-init

I think cloud-config-jsonp makes sense as the mime type here, because using 'json-patch' (a otherwise "well known" type), could potentially collide with someone else's use.

Instead of taking the generic term for cloud-config patching, we should namespace our use here.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~harlowja/cloud-init/cloud-jsonpatch/+merge/175964
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~harlowja/cloud-init/cloud-jsonpatch into lp:cloud-init.