Re: [Merge] lp:~harlowja/cloud-init/cloud-init-seedy into lp:cloud-init

It looks nice now. Some other thoughts:

 * I don't know if I prefer cloud.distro.set_random_seed() over cfg.get('random_seed_file', '/dev/urandom')
   You have thoughts on that?  The latter allows me to change it easily from user-data.
 * I wouldn't prefer the metadata from user-data, but rather just append them.  the way /dev/urandom works is that "more is better".
 * I guess we're expecting binary data to be in cfg.get('random_seed').  Thats fine, as yaml actually supports binary data, but might be useful to allow the user to specify that the data is base64 and decode it.  I dont know.
 * I *think* I'm moving towards getting stuff out of the top level of cloud_config and into specific dictionaries.  Ie:
   random_seed:
    file: /dev/urandom
    encoding: base64
    data: Zm9vYmFyCg==

   As opposed to:
    random_seed_file: /dev/urandom
    random_seed_encoding: /dev/urandom
    random_seed: Zm9vYmFyCg==

 * test would be good. :)

Thanks for doing this.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~harlowja/cloud-init/cloud-init-seedy/+merge/183571
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~harlowja/cloud-init/cloud-init-seedy into lp:cloud-init.