Re: [Merge] lp:~harm-o/cloud-init/freebsd into lp:cloud-init

> https://github.com/pellaeon/bsd-cloudinit
>
> This may have more features from which to merge as well.  It doesn't do
> config-drive AFAIK, but it might be useful?

That's a different version of cloudinit that isn't this version, but a derivative that the windows folks created instead of getting cloudinit (this project) to work on windows. For bsd/linux variations I'd think it makes sense to keep just 1 version of cloudinit and 1 project (the changes that this introduces are not imho big enough to be a new project, or be imported into the windows cloudbaseinit, https://github.com/pellaeon/bsd-cloudinit). That being said I think stuff from https://github.com/pellaeon/bsd-cloudinit might be a useful reference, but having 2 projects (one for windows + bsd) and one for linux (or linux like, fedora, ubuntu, rhel...) doesn't seem to make sense.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~harm-o/cloud-init/freebsd/+merge/198130
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~harm-o/cloud-init/freebsd into lp:cloud-init.