Re: [Merge] lp:~jablonskis/cloud-init/add-gce-datasource into lp:cloud-init

Just to let you know, I pushed suggested changes, could you please review
it and let me know if any issues. Thanks.

--
Vaidas Jablonskis

https://code.launchpad.net/~jablonskis/cloud-init/add-gce-datasource/+merge/204464
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jablonskis/cloud-init/add-gce-datasource into lp:cloud-init.