Re: [Merge] lp:~jablonskis/cloud-init/add-gce-datasource into lp:cloud-init

Cool, I'll look into your changes. I am almost done with mine actually. Got
tests, better handling of non-existing metadata endpoints and metadata vs
IP address issue is solved.

I will try to incorporate your changes/suggestion and will update my
branch. Thanks a lot for your help!

--
Vaidas Jablonskis

https://code.launchpad.net/~jablonskis/cloud-init/add-gce-datasource/+merge/204464
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jablonskis/cloud-init/add-gce-datasource into lp:cloud-init.