Re: [Merge] lp:~jablonskis/cloud-init/add-gce-datasource into lp:cloud-init

Sounds great. Thanks for helping me out with this, especially the Python
bit (I am still learning it..)

--
Vaidas Jablonskis

https://code.launchpad.net/~jablonskis/cloud-init/add-gce-datasource/+merge/204464
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jablonskis/cloud-init/add-gce-datasource into lp:cloud-init.