Re: [Merge] lp:~kiril-vladimiroff/cloud-init/cloudsigma-vendordata into lp:cloud-init

Well, all of our keys in the server context are using the `snake_case` convention. Basically the `cloudinit-user-data` was the only exception, based on the fact that it's in the meta fields and these fields are managed entirely by our users (so we can't force conventions there). The vendor_data field is not in the meta, users don't have control over it and I prefer to follow our `snake_case` convention there.

Best case scenario for me would be to change `cloudinit-user-data` to `cloudinit_user_data`, though.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~kiril-vladimiroff/cloud-init/cloudsigma-vendordata/+merge/214763
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~kiril-vladimiroff/cloud-init/cloudsigma-vendordata into lp:cloud-init.