Re: [Merge] lp:~harlowja/cloud-init/monotonic-compat into lp:cloud-init

bah.  i can't easily use monotime in ubuntu, and given that i hope python2 cloud-init's life is short, i figure we might as well find another workaround.

perhaps we can use a read of /proc/uptime, which is much less than ideal, but would probably work for the few places where we really need it.  then on python3 just use monotonic all the time.

thanks.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~harlowja/cloud-init/monotonic-compat/+merge/214363
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~harlowja/cloud-init/monotonic-compat into lp:cloud-init.