Re: [Merge] lp:~jordane/cloud-init/sshd-systemd-fix into lp:cloud-init

Hi jordan,
 is this necessary?
 In Ubuntu, my experience is that sshd actually does the right thing.  On each connection, it will check keys.  Ie, you can start sshd whenever, and cloud-init will write the keys later, and ssh will deny connections until those keys are found.

  that is a bit less than ideal, because ideally the port wouldn't even be open, so the "poll-er" could just poll until port open and then expect everythign functional.

  So my question is does this result in permanent broken? or broken until keys generated.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jordane/cloud-init/sshd-systemd-fix/+merge/224353
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jordane/cloud-init/sshd-systemd-fix into lp:cloud-init.