Re: [Merge] lp:~harlowja/cloud-init/py2-3 into lp:cloud-init

I'm also interested in cloud-init being compatible with Python 3. I don't understand cloud-init codebase that much, but the patch looks fine. My question is, what minimal Python version are you targeting? I'm assuming 2.6 and higher? If so, I'd recommend using dict.{items,keys,values} instead of six.iter{items,keys,values}(dict) - it's more readable (but really just a nitpick).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~harlowja/cloud-init/py2-3/+merge/225240
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~harlowja/cloud-init/py2-3 into lp:cloud-init.