Re: [Merge] lp:~smoser/cloud-init/freebsd-configdrive into lp:cloud-init

ok.
 - platform: FIXED
   this was suppose to be platform.system() which is not returned
   by 'system_info'.  that should show either 'Linux' or 'Freebsd'
 - mountinfo / exc not defined : FIXED
   cleaned that up a bit.  'mtypes' will now get a [''] for the case
   that you hit where there is no platform specific default list.
   but we should get a list for freebsd now with the "default" fstypes.
 - PATH / which / usr/local/sbin: FIXED
   There *is* a which in util/.  But I think blkid is basically a dependency
   for this.  So, we need to get a sane path for cloud-init.  I thikn the right
   place to do that is the sysvinit/freebsd scripts.

   i put in the simplist fix i have for this, which is to just add
   a static path definition to those scripts.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~smoser/cloud-init/freebsd-configdrive/+merge/235512
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~smoser/cloud-init/freebsd-configdrive into lp:cloud-init.