Re: [Merge] lp:~edouardb/cloud-init/scaleway-datasource into lp:cloud-init

Julien,

Thanks.
for 'd', sure you can add vendor-data later.
if its not in the cloud provider anyway, not much use for cluod-init to support it.

The big issue is just 'b'. We can't enable by default without solid way of knowing that we should hit a http source that might hang indefinitely.

I'll revewi shortly.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~edouardb/cloud-init/scaleway-datasource/+merge/274861
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~edouardb/cloud-init/scaleway-datasource into lp:cloud-init.