Re: [Merge] lp:~stgraber/cloud-init/lxd-bridge into lp:cloud-init

Hi,
This mostly looks good.
A frew things,
a.) could you separate the conversion of cloud-init config to dpkg settings into a method, and then add some tests for each of the modes for that.
b.) it'd be nice if this didn't fail on non-debian with an error about no 'debconf-set-selections' program (i dont know how you do this on other dist, but i'm assuming not with debconf)
c.) is it possible to use debconf-set-selections ? if so, then you can make a single subprocess that applies all of the settings in one go (like how the grub_dpkg.py module does it).  I'm not familiar with debconf-communicate
d.) we dont want to only log on the dpkg-reconfigure failuire, raise the exception up and the caller will both log the exception and pass the failure up so that the systemd job exits correctly non-zero.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~stgraber/cloud-init/lxd-bridge/+merge/291475
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~stgraber/cloud-init/lxd-bridge into lp:cloud-init.