cloud-init-dev team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Merge] lp:~paelzer/cloud-init/bug-1589174-fix-tests-in-adt-env into lp:cloud-init
The proposal to merge lp:~paelzer/cloud-init/bug-1589174-fix-tests-in-adt-env into lp:cloud-init has been updated.
Commit Message changed to:
Fixes to the unittests to run in more environments;
As well as some improvements that were found along testing them and due to the fact that we review some of that code again in the scope of curtin currently.
- add a test for an alternate keyserver
- harden mirrorfail tests to detect and skip if no network is available
- improve apt_source related tests to work on CentOS7
- gpg key handling is now in python instead of a shell blob
- packages/bddeb has an option to sign as someone else than smoser
- make exception handling of apt_source features more specific (i.e. no catch Exception)
- rename some functions to relfect better what they actually do
- capture some helper subp calls output to avoid spilling into stdout when not intended
For more details, see:
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~paelzer/cloud-init/bug-1589174-fix-tests-in-adt-env into lp:cloud-init.