Re: [Merge] ~harlowja/cloud-init:newer-configobj into cloud-init:master

if we declare this as minimum version, i think there is some imrpvoement to ConfigObj usage in
  cloudinit/config/cc_mcollective.py

we had to do this:
    try:
        mcollective_config = ConfigObj(server_cfg, file_error=True)
        existed = True
    except IOError:
        LOG.debug("Did not find file %s", server_cfg)
        mcollective_config = ConfigObj()
        existed = False

it'd be nicer if we had use caught the error with util.load_file and then done ConfigObj with the contents. but an older version of ConfigObj did not support that (i think ancient version, but i wasn't sure what versions were in what distro).

could you make that change also ?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~harlowja/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/301728
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of ~harlowja/cloud-init:newer-configobj into cloud-init:master.