Re: [Merge] ~bregeer-ctl/cloud-init:bugfix/centos7_resolv into cloud-init:master

Review: Disapprove

I am not willing to sign the CLA as it currently stands. I have no issues with providing my changes under the GPLv3, I do have issues signing a document that states Canonical is allowed to re-license my changes under any license they deem necessary. I also refuse to agree to the patent clause further than what the GPLv3 requires.

Feel free to pull this change under the GPLv3 or re-implement.

For now I will have my fork available at https://gitlab.com/bertjwregeer/cloud-init, fixes are in the bugfix/centos7_resolv branch: https://gitlab.com/bertjwregeer/cloud-init/commits/bugfix/centos7_resolv
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~bregeer-ctl/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/305058
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of ~bregeer-ctl/cloud-init:bugfix/centos7_resolv into cloud-init:master.