Re: [Merge] ~paul-meyer/cloud-init:fix-raw-ephemeral-disk into cloud-init:master

No problem and thanks, Scott.

BTW, we've also started noticing mkfs failures on 14.04, which we think is related to an async partition table reread triggered by 'sgdisk -p /dev/sdb' (similar to the issue outlined here: https://github.com/Azure/WALinuxAgent/pull/183).
It might be a good idea to insert 'blockdev --rereadpt' before attempting mkfs. I can make a merge proposal for that and switch some of these other methods to using blockdev as well?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~paul-meyer/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/304033
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of ~paul-meyer/cloud-init:fix-raw-ephemeral-disk into cloud-init:master.