Re: [Merge] ~harlowja/cloud-init:sys-io-errors into cloud-init:master

it looks like your test case is busted, flake8 fails which makes me wonder if its working correctly.
  tests/unittests/test_net.py:478:36: F821 undefined name 'name'
  tests/unittests/test_net.py:478:42: F821 undefined name 'field'

that and a few other changes:
  http://paste.ubuntu.com/23354704/

we should not any longer need to catch the IOError and OSError from users of read_sys_net as it should handle them if enoent is provided.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~harlowja/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/305882
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of ~harlowja/cloud-init:sys-io-errors into cloud-init:master.