Re: [Merge] ~smoser/cloud-init:oracle-block-device-mapping into cloud-init:master

when you provide it you can give a list of dicts... in the metadata service it must come back as a dictionary (the code we have does items() on it, so it can't be a list).

see  http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSEC2/latest/UserGuide/ec2-instance-metadata.html

the way we crawl turns the 'block-device-mapping/' directory into a dictionary.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~smoser/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/310371
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of ~smoser/cloud-init:oracle-block-device-mapping into cloud-init:master.