Re: [Merge] ~raharper/cloud-init:systemd_export_tz into cloud-init:master

So what I think the above shows is that having TZ not set at all is the worst possible result.
Setting it to either a bogus value or :/etc/localtime or and empty value all result in a single open attempt.

Interestinglym, though, i could not see any difference based on TZ using 'ls -l /etc/passwd' as the program executed by 'runit'.  For all values of TZ above, ls -l /etc/passwd will do a single 'open'.

Thus, I think this is python that is doing the subsequent stat and not something glibc is doing.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~raharper/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/307722
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of ~raharper/cloud-init:systemd_export_tz into cloud-init:master.