Re: [Merge] ~powersj/cloud-init:make-tox-revamp into cloud-init:master

(I wrote this stuff as I thought through it... so largely pasting here for my own review later).

summary: looks good. thanks.

 - flake8 integrates pyflakes and pycodestyle and McCabe tool.
   I think having separate tip-pyflakes and tip-pycodestyle seems
   like the right thing to do, compared to having just a tip-flake8.

   One reason for this is that currently flake8 pins the version
   of pep8 to 1.5.X, and the goal of 'tip-' is to let that flow.

 - The other thing we have specifically for flake8 is the [flake8] section
   in tox.

   This has 2 things
   a.) 'ignore=H...'
     these specify to ignore warnings raised by 'hacking's integration
     with flake8 specifically (not pyflakes or pycodestyle).
     Since tip-* wont ave hacking (i'm fine with that), we dont need it.

     summary: we can leave the ignore= lines safely as they are.

   b.) exclude =
     this does not seem problematic. i guess this is useful if you
     ran 'flake8' with no arguments, but tox passes arguments and i'm fine
     with that.

     summary: not a problem.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~powersj/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/315940
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of ~powersj/cloud-init:make-tox-revamp into cloud-init:master.