Re: [Merge] ~tagatac/cloud-init:docs into cloud-init:master

I moved the file to match the directory structure of the rest of the topics. merging.rst was the only file that sourced its content from another file, and I didn't see any advantage to the modularity. Does the move break something that I'm missing? I couldn't find the dev flow for building the docs.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~tagatac/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/322239
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of ~tagatac/cloud-init:docs into cloud-init:master.